Placing an Order/Speed Shop
1. Sign In
Returning Customers: Log into your account using the same email address and password used when the account was created. For password assistance, you may click Forgot your password?, and we will email you the password.
New Customers: New customers will need to create an account. Click here to register.
2. Finding Items
You can use the top navigation bars to shop by categories or use the keyword search box to find your desired items. When you find an item that interests you, click the title or name of the item to see its product detail page including features and description.
3. Adding Items to Shopping Cart
To order an item, enter the quantity you would like, then click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking ‘My Cart’ on the right or ‘View Cart’ at the top of every page.
4. Proceed to Checkout
When you finish shopping, please review all of the items you've placed in your Shopping Cart. When you’re ready to make an order, click the ‘Continue Checkout’ button.
1) Changing Quantities
To change the quantity of items, enter the number in the box under the ‘Quantity’ column and click the ‘Update’ button under the list of items.
2) Calculating Tax & Shipping charge
To calculate tax & shipping charge, enter the zip code for the recipient and click the ‘calculating shipping’ button.
3) Redeem Coupons
To view and use a coupon that you have, click ‘My Coupons’ and then the ‘Redeem’ button for one you’d like to use.
4) Substitute Policy
There are occasions where we stock out on certain items due to unexpectedly high demand or a supply shortage. Please let us know whether you would like us to send you substitute items (similar in quality and price) if an item is out of stock. If you indicate to us that you would like to receive only the exact items you order, we will ship your order without the stocked-out items.
5. Delivery Address
Tell us where you would like to ship your order. You can add, edit, or delete shipping addresses while you are in this step of the checkout process. Click the ‘Ship to this Address’ to continue checkout.
* P.O. Box, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.
* Shipping service is only available within the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
* Incomplete or incorrect address can cause delayed shipping and UPS address correction fee.
6. Payment Info.
You can store multiple credit cards to use for your Hmart.com purchase. You can add, edit, or delete payment information while you are in this step of the checkout process. Select one credit card for the payment of your order. Click the ‘Select Payment’ button to continue checkout.
* Hmart.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards as well as debit cards bearing the MasterCard or Visa logo. Payment through PayPal is also available. We do not accept Money Orders, Personal Checks, Cash, Food Stamps, or any other payment method not listed above.
* If you use Non-US issued credit cards, click the ‘Click here for using Non-US issued credit cards’ and enter the information.
* To make a payment through your PayPal account, please go back to the “Checkout (Shopping Cart)" page and click "Checkout with PayPal" on the bottom.
7. Review & Submit Your Order
Review all the information you have entered and make any necessary changes. Then, click the ‘Place Order’ button to submit your order. DO NOT DOUBLE-CLICK OR THE SYSTEM WILL DUPLICATE YOUR ORDER. Once you place your order, we will send you an order confirmation email.
* Use you online credits before you submit your order.
Check your redeemable credits from the ‘Order Summary’ in the right of the page and enter the amount of credits you’d like to redeem. Click the ‘Apply’ button to use.
8. Check Your Order Status
After placing your order, you can always check your order status & history from the ‘Your Account’ link on the top right corner of every page on our site.
* Next time you shop, use Speed Shop to view your past orders and reorder quickly.
You can always track the real-time status of your order online at Hmart.com. Click on ‘Your Account’ and sign in to check the status of your most recent order and your order history. Click on the tracking number for the shipment that you would like to track and also the order number for a detailed order information page.
1. Log into your account and go to ‘Your Account’ page. (located at the top right of each page)
2. Click the ‘Order Status & History’.
3. Click the ‘Order No’ to view the details of each order.
4. Click the ‘Tracking Number’ to view detailed tracking information on the UPS, USPS, or FedEx shipping sites.
* Shipment Status may not be updated until the arrival of the package to the UPS Hub.
* If you can't locate any tracking or delivery information about your package, please contact us.
Changing/Canceling an Order
Once your order has been submitted successfully, it begins processing immediately and the order will be in the "Processing" status. During the ‘Processing’ status, it may be possible to change or cancel your order, but once the order moves into the ‘Shipped’ status, it cannot be changed.
If you need to cancel your order or change the delivery address during ‘Shipped’ status, we can request a shipping company to intercept the package before it is delivered or reroute to a new address. However, you are responsible for all shipping charges and a $11 intercept fee. You must call a Customer Service to make any changes or cancel your order before it is delivered.
To request an order change or cancellation, call customer service at 1-201-229-1111.
Using (Redeeming) Coupons/Online Credits
As a registered member of Hmart.com, you might have coupons and online credits that you can use to redeem. For more information about coupons and online credits, click here.
1. Using(redeeming) discount coupons
1) Log into your account and add the items to the shopping cart.
2. Using(redeeming) online credits
2) Click ‘My Coupons’ and then the ‘Redeem’ button for one you’d like to use.
1) Add the items to the shopping cart and continue checkout.
2) In the ‘Review & Summary’ page, check your redeemable credits from the ‘Order Summary’ on the right section and enter the amount of credits you’d like to redeem. Click the ‘Apply’ button to use.
* Coupons, online credits, and other promotional codes are not available for purchasing in H Mart retail stores.
Items listed on Hmart.com are currently in stock and ready to ship. In rare cases, some items may be out of stock and not available for shipping due to unforeseen demand or supplier shortage. Based on the Stockout Policy that you choose from the checkout page, we will send a substitute item that is comparable in content and quality to the originally ordered product (only if the originally ordered product is unavailable) or send only the items in stock.
Our stock is replenished on a weekly and sometimes daily basis depending on the particular item and brand. We recommend that you regularly check which items are back in stock.
Ordering in Quantity
We reserve the right to limit quantities of items to order, depending on the items, category, weight, price, and to prohibit sales to retailers as well. Occasionally our inventory of an item may be limited and we may unable to ship the amount you’d like to order. If you’d like to purchase an item in large quantities, please contact us before you place your order.
* Ordering in large quantities might take longer to prepare and ship.
*We strive to provide you with a variable selection of items at the lowest prices possible on Hmart.com as well as in our stores. But sometimes, price and items availability online might differ compared to a store. Even, each store has a different items availability and price depends on their geographical character and own promotions. Hmart.com is also able to offer a broader selection of online-only items and promotions than the stores do because we ship these items directly from our distribution centers, without necessarily having to stock them in our stores. You will find great deals on Hmart.com that are not offered in the stores.
On rare occasions after you place your order, an item that you have purchased may be out of stock. This happens either if there is an unforeseen demand or a shortage of items. In case there is an out of stock item on your list, we ask you if you’d like to have a substitute item, which would be very similar to the item you originally ordered, or if you’d like to receive only those items that are in stock. Any substitute items will be marked as such.
* The difference in amount due to the substitute items will be credited or charged to the original purchasing credit/debit card account number. If the difference in amount is less than 50 cents, it will be credited into your Hmart.com account as Online Credits. It is also available to get refund for the amount. Please, contact us in 2 weeks once you receive your order.
If you're not happy with the replacement, we hope you'll email us so we can make it right.